There’s no place like the Oakapiney to spend a relaxing summer vacation.
Enjoy a peaceful, sunrise side vacation on 4 beautiful wooded acres in northern Michigan. Our 200 ft. of pristine, sandy beach offers fantastic swimming and sunbathing. If you want to stretch your legs and do a bit of exploring, you can walk for miles in either direction. The perfect place to swim, kayak, canoe, walk or relax in the sun or shade. Six cozy, rustic cottages with knotty pine interiors, five with 2-bedrooms and one with 1-bedroom (#6), showers, full kitchens. Very clean! We provide blankets and pillows, you bring sheets and towels.
***PLEASE NOTE-WE WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY RESERVATIONS UNTIL AFTER AUGUST 23rd, 2017*** at that time we will have availability.
Plenty of Activities Nearby
- Boat charters at Alpena small boat harbor
- Golf: Elk Ridge, Alpena Golf Club, The Gailes
- Mini-golf and go-karts
- Hiking in beautiful, undeveloped Negwegon State Park and Thompson’s Harbor State Park
- Canoe, Kayak and fishing boat rentals
- World class shipwreck diving in the Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary
- Take Five Deli
- Alpena Michigan’s Advenshore!
- Kayaking Lake Huron
- Charcoal grills and picnic tables
- Basketball hoop
- Play area
- Fire pit
No Pets and No Smoking.
Contact us for more information.
All photographs were taken at Oakapiney.